Friday, December 28, 2012

Joyetech e-GoT Review

Welcome back everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I know I sure did.

Well, today I'm going to be going over the system that I have been using for about the past year now, it is called the Joyetech e-GoT Electronic-Cigarette.
This unit is one of the best eCigs I have owned to date. It is functional, reliable, and very easy to use.

The eGo-T usually retails for around $70-90 depending on where you purchase it

Each Kit contains:
  • (2) Joye eGo-T atomizer body (base + cover)
  • (5) Joye eGo-T atomizer heads
  • (2) Joye eGo-T 650mah manual batteries
  • (1) Fast USB charger
  • (1) AC adapter
  • (5) Type A Tank Cartridges
  • (1) User manual
  • (1) Pouch
  • (2) Rubber Mouthpiece covers

I wouldn't recommend this kit to someone who is new to eCigs though, for one thing it is a tad pricey for someone who is used to just paying $4-6 for their nicotine fix. Also, the amount of vapor this unit produces is just beastly. It is more of an eHookah than an eCig.

Another aspect I love about the eGo is how durable it is. This thing can take a beating and keep giving you vapor all day long, mine has scratches all up & down it from me clumsily dropping it all the time, but it still works just as well as the day I first got it.

The battery life is also amazing on these, when I tested how long the battery will last from charge to empty, I got to around a day and a half before I forgot I was testing the battery life and plugged it back in. But still, that's more than most people would need.

Overall though it is a very capable unit, good for people who used to be heavy, pack-a-day smokers.




No comments:

Post a Comment