Friday, January 11, 2013

eLiquid review: Vapin' In The Cape Strawberry Lemonade

Got a new flavor in the mail this week, Strawberry Lemonade. And it's a 60mL bottle too, a nice glass one.

They had a more limited selection of flavors than the smaller bottles, flavors like "Mountain Dew", "Strawberry Cheesecake", and "Loopy Fruit" but the Strawberry Lemonade just sounded appealing for reasons unknown.


As soon as I opened the package I saw this bottle, it was nicely wrapped in bubble wrap and had a plastic seal to maintain freshness.

I immediately ripped it off and loaded my eCig up with some of the wonderful smelling liquid. It had that lovely citrus smell with just the right amount of strawberry.

The first hit was everything I was expecting it to be based on the smell; delicious, just the right amount of both flavors, and massive vapor.

Overall I am very satisfied with this flavor, I would definitely recommend it, and the size is nice for people who go through liquid quickly like I do.

(Another thing I like is that the company, Vapin' in the Cape, donates $1 from every bottle to The Wounded Warrior Project; A charity for wounded veterans.)

Strawberry Lemonade 60mL - Vapin in the Cape

Vapin' in the Cape

~E42

No comments:

Post a Comment